Follow the steps below to create a mesh, pvc or fabric banner file that we can print from:
- Make sure all important information such as text are at least 3 cm from the edge of the banner.
- For hem and eyelet finishes, make sure nothing overspills the 3cm edge, this ensures that nothing important gets cut through during the banner build process.
- Make sure that the artwork you provide exactly matches the size of the banner you order. Avoid sending artwork in a different size to the a size that you specify under “Banner Size” as this will result in stretching of the artwork which no-one wants!
- When creating your artwork file, make sure you set the document to at least 150 dots per inch. Any lower may result in slightly blurred banners due to pixelation.
- For the best quality banners we recommend sending your artwork to us the following formats: PDF, PDF/X
If you are unsure about any aspect of your file or artwork, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help answer any questions you have.
For more details about on our guidelines for supplying artwork please head over to our “Artwork Guidelines” page.