2 x 1 Meter PVC banners are perfect for indoor use and outdoor use on buildings or walls. The PVC banners we produce are hard wearing and designed for long-term outdoor use. The flexible yet strong material makes it almost impossible to rip and is completely waterproof and solar proof.
About PVC Banners
Using our website it is easy to order a pvc banner. The process is as follows:
- Select the "banner size" you want your banner to be. At this stage we will provide you with a price.
- Choose your "finishing options" where you can choose which finish is suitable for your banner installation.
- Then decide if you want to upload your artwork, send it later or get us to provide you with a basic design.
- Add the banner to the cart.
- Select your delivery options and then make payment.
All of our pvc banners are fully weather proof so make the perfect choice for hanging on buildings. The banner itself along with the ink used for printing is completely water proof and solar proof. However, pvc banners are not ideally suited to large fences or scaffolding because they do-not allow wind to pass through. If you are considering a banner for either of these uses then you need a mesh banner instead.
The mesh banners we sell are printed on smooth, reinforced PVC. The material is highly durable and made to withstand scratches, tears and weather damage.
All PVC banners are printed in high resolution. Specifically they are printed in full colour to 1440 dots per inch.
Yes, our mesh banners are completely weather proof. Our mesh banners repel the rain because they are made from durable pvc. Additionally, the inks that we use on our banners are designed to remain vibrant even in high solar exposed areas such as on the outside of buildings.
Installing a pvc banner is very simple when done correctly. Obviously it depends on the size and location of the banner but our advice is as follows:
- Plan your location carefully for maximum exposure potential.
- Once you have a good location, work out how you are going to attach it. As an example, it you are fitting it to railings then you may opt to choose "Hem & Eyelets" which will allow you to place rope through the eyelets in order to strap the banner to the railings.
- Whichever way you decide to attach the banner, make sure the banner is as flat and taught as possible so that the artwork is clear and not distorted by bends.
PVC banners are fitted with 11mm eyelets as standard. These are the most common size for banners and allow for ample room for strong rope, bungee cord or cable ties to pass though.
As the name suggests "Pole Pockets" are pockets for poles to slide into. These pockets fit seamlessly over scaffolding poles for the perfect banner finish. We provide pole pockets in two different sizes as follows:
- 100mm pockets are ideal for scaffolding poles
- 50mm pockets are ideal for dowel
Yes, you can upload a number of images up to a total size of 50MB. If your artwork is in a larger format then we recommend that you select "send artwork later" and by choosing this option we will email you with instructions on how best to send us your artwork for your pvc banner.
The answer is yes if your are using CMYK colours as this is what we use when printing our pvc banners. If you supply your artwork in RBG then the colours will not be exact so we highly recommend sending all artwork in CMYK format. To find CMYK colours you can use this tool - CMYK Calculator.
Yes, if you are not sure about the quality or size of your artwork then make sure you select "Basic Artwork Service" under our artwork options as this will allow us time to work on your artwork.
Yes, if you would prefer to collect your pvc banner from us then you can select to do so at checkout under "Deliver options". Please note that we are based in Manchester and we will provide you with a pickup date and time so that you can collect from our factory.
Follow the steps below to create a pvc banner file that we can print from:
- Make sure all important information such as text are at least 3 cm from the edge of the banner.
- For hem and eyelet finishes, make sure nothing overspills the 3cm edge, this ensures that nothing important gets cut through during the banner build process.
- Make sure that the artwork you provide exactly matches the size of the banner you order. Avoid sending artwork in a different size to the a size that you specify under "Banner Size" as this will result in stretching of the artwork which no-one wants!
- When creating your artwork file, make sure you set the document to at least 150 dots per inch. Any lower may result in slightly blurred banners due to pixelation.
- For the best quality banners we recommend sending your artwork to us the following formats: PDF, PDF/X
If you are unsure about any aspect of your file or artwork, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help answer any questions you have.
For more details about on our guidelines for supplying artwork please head over to our "Artwork Guidelines" page.